Saturday, May 13, 2006

What was I?

On 12th I slept well during the daytime. So I was far from sleepy last night, besides I drunk lots of coffee. I was pretty much awake all over the night. What I did, I practiced Kyudo and little bit study and most of time watching video clips on the internet.

My mother called me on a phone around 6am. Of course I was up and doing well for none sleep. But after that I did not have memory. I went out to throw garbage away, then what I did? I am pretty sure I did not study at all, and today was Saturday I could not seek a job. Well, I cooked but it should not have taken long.

Okay Summing up, I went to take a nap around 12….Okay I e-mailed to people, for one hour. Now I should know what I have done between 8 and 11. It is mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home