Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bike will get better.

Oh I post second time. After I posted my first one, I went to a bike shop in Mitaka which is only 5 miles away from my apart. My bike was making funny noise from between under the handle and hub of tire. I did not figure out where. Last week same thing happened to my bike too but then, I went to the bike shop and it did not open. I ended up going to another bike shop which I can not count on usually. They got the noise away then; they told me the noise was from tire. After I came back from the trip to Japan sea, same thing was happened.

This time I made sure if the good bike shop was open and wheeled in. The master said the squeaky sound was coming from the stem of the handle, and told me it needed an overhaul. So, I dropped off my bike then and started walking toward Mitaka station.

Mitaka station was next station of Musasisakai station where I used to live around. I remembered that I bought a cutting board before at Seven-eleven holdings, is like a department store, and also remembered that now I needed a big cutting board, because of the smallness of my kitchen. My kitchen is definitely small, no where I can put on a cutting board. When I cut something I place a normal size cutting board over the sink, but it too small to be stable. The big board I bought before was a big and I anticipated it might be enough size for the sink. I walked briskly, was exited about that finally I could solve the problem that harassed me for a half year. Can you imagine how dangerous it is to use an unstable cutting board all the time? Especially like me using kitchen everyday.

Anyway I went to the big store, and to my surprise, the store is now twice as big as before, 4 years ago. Now they got two buildings instead of one. I did not know which one to go, as a matter of course I made a wrong decision. To make long story short, the kitchen utensil section was in the other building; and they did not have a big one. What put me in that cruel situation? I totally wasted my time, though I had fun browsing around actually.

After I got out of the building, I found a barber shop. They’ll cut your hair with only 1,000 yen. No wonder I got hair cut.

Ops I lost the point. Anyhow, I pick up my bike tomorrow, will be like brand-new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home