Monday, May 29, 2006

New work place

It’s still May, I am glad. I was afraid that if I did not get a job till June; to my joy I got job and am settling down to the new circumstance. I probably did not write yet about my new job. There are 6 people including me in the office. We have a small space in a big office separated partitions. Anyway, we deal with the aspirin. We don’t actually handle aspirin; we don’t sell or examine or anything. We take care of the effect of aspirin. There are thousands of donors taking aspirin not for getting over disease. They use it for prevent coming down with disease. We distinguish them into two types, who take and who do not. 5 years later, Japanese government will make decision if they allow people to use aspirin beforehand. But I know some country do already and I did not hear that was bad. But side effect is should exist. But I don’t think that’s strong enough to kill people.

Anyway, our daily job is contacting with hospitals in all over Japan, in order to increase the number of donor.

I have not worked as an office worker before. There are lots of things to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home