Wednesday, December 29, 2010

foam

My son and wife came back from Scotland. However this journal is not about their return. Of course that was really nice to see them again. Don’t give me wrong.

The journal is about the Tully’s coffee at Tokushima station. They never gave me what I ordered. I know my orders are always confusing, though. A cashier usually just tell a person who makes drink with one call. If you order tall-sized latte, they call “tall latte” when you add an additional espresso shot it’s going to be “Double tall latte”. Instead of those drinks written on manual, I ask them to make its milk very hot, do not put any foam in, or make with non-fat milk (which they do not always have). So yesterday I asked a non-foam latte, they gave the foamiest latte I ever had the day. I knew they did not listen to me. I must try Starbucks next time. One just opened in the station a month ago or so. Well they maybe all same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home