Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It’s been a while I did not write. Today, I suddenly consider a month was almost pasted since I started working at that office. I guess the new workplace was not too bad, not to say good. I had to be through really hard time in my previous work. So, it’s maybe my sensation was numbness and just felt this job was better. Isn’t this job bad, actually? Well I don’t know. My worry is computer work makes my eyes sore.

I was checking schools after I got home. I went to have a counsel with an agency. I paid 10,000 yen for that. I am not sure it was worth the cost. Anyway at least I got some schools information. I kept browsing those schools on the web. Don’t know which is good. At least I have to choose cheaper school. I can not prepare lots of dough for it. My parents are still opposing me going to school.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you've posted again... i've missed them. d=

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home