Wednesday, June 28, 2006

we are gears

Why I write journals, it ends up complaining? Today, what made me furious was, when my one of my superior said that I did not send a paper, which is really important, to a doctor. One of my co-worker got a phone call from the hospital and reported it to the superior. He, the superior, asked me to come with him out of the room. Two of us; we were facing on chairs. I did not know what he was going to say, but I was absolutely sure he was going to say something about my bad work or something.
“This is the third time you made this mistake. And we probably can not accept you to deal with the job, faxing charts to doctors, so I warn you.” said him. I implied that I would be fired. I was thinking if I made the mistake. But if he said so, it happened, no matter whether it actually “happened”. We came into the office, then they started talking about me with this super whisper. One woman, who I think really having her own way, said “I thought he would make that mistake again.”
“I can hear you, old fart,” was my reply. But it only in my mind. What I was doing then was, faxing something else. Suddenly I thought the fax might record all the record. I checked immediately, I found the evidence that I faxed. Probably, the doctor or nurses or some one like ape just shredded or took it for thin banana. Anyway, it happens; no problem. I showed it to the superior; he started telling rest of the people about it, it’s only 2 other people there anyways. What I thought was, okay if you want to fire, you fire me, no problem. I will prepare for it, so now I will start pre-job hunting.
One of my co-workers is sore at all the people too, due to their unfriendly way. For instance, today one superior said that my hand writing is extremely bad. That’s true. When I take down something only for me, it’s not too good. I got to admit it. But then she was talking about delivery orders which you use when you want to ship something. She was saying that my hand writing on those papers were bad. But when she had chance to see it? Besides I took time to write every single time to make it look better. She probably just heard from somebody that my hand writing was bad or something. She never actually saw it.
We only got 6 people total. But they never communicate well. They are indifferent to each other. Cool; this is why you all have trouble with one another.
Anyway, no kidding, I do start another job hunting. And to my joy, I never feel sorry for leaving so quickly, because they probably just won’t care. What they think is like “Okay, find a replacement.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Are you seriously working faxing things to doctors now? That cracks me up. You know I work now for a medical library faxing things to doctors too!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home