Sunday, August 06, 2006



I realized that I really didn’t write any journal in these days. I haven’t…well more than one month? Quite a long time, it seems I haven’t. Currently what I did was, went on a bike trip, really hard one. I rode around 450 miles for 3 days. I went to the other side of the sea and then came back. I saw lots of good sceneries on country side; the views which I hardly see in Tokyo.
By the way I move out from Tokyo in 2 weeks. Reasons I will leave here is, first Tokyo doesn’t have any good mountain to climb; second rent is so high. Till last month end I was working as an office worker. I really stunk at it. Before I started, actually I knew about it; but I wanted to make sure how suck I was. Now I am pretty sure that I should not do any office work again for my rest of my life. It’s not my favorite at all. While I was away from posting blog, was planning for that bike ride. I guess that’s all. But something kept me busy, I don’t know. It sounds dumb, but honestly I cannot tell what.
I have got 2 more weeks. What I should do? In these days I am seeing friends to say goodbye. Well, I have to find something good to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAH!!! PICTURES!!! more, please! d=

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home