Friday, August 11, 2006

Well, I didn’t feel good today all day. I was near lying down after lunch. I really don’t have any good idea why I was so feeling bad today. I didn’t do anything yesterday, like hard exercise or study—I should have, though.

I sort of studied after lunch. In the morning, I went to public office to move my address legally. Here in Japan you have to tell to public office when you move in and out. Oh I remember I woke up around 9am for a change. I usually unbelievably get up early. But this morning I felt weird because of this lateness. Anyway, even now I am writing this journal, I keep feeling dizzy. What’s wrong with me?

What else I did were calling power company and water service to stop those them when I move.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe because you're so used to waking up early your body isnt used to you lying down for so much longer. maybe. try going to sleep earlier instead of sleeping in on the morning.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home