Saturday, January 19, 2013

My mother died of cancer

  My mother has been dead for 11 days. I has been really hectic since she was diagnosed with rare case of stomach cancer last Decmber. She didn't even last a month after we discovered the news. She had been suffering from a backache from around last summer and no one thought that was caused by cancer. We believed a sergery would let her ged rid of the pain. We were worried how my father would cope without my mother for a week (she was planing to stay at a hospital after a back sergery). But now she's gone and we don't know how he will manage without her for his entire life.
  Since my mother ran the flower farm by herself, we had hard time to figure out the management (still not 100% sure). We have no time to moan over her death yet. It is sad to lose a family member, but we are the ones still alive. We've got to keep moving.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home